• Inspection, analysis and evaluation of vessel electrical (AC & DC) systems.
• Design of new, replacement and upgraded vessel wiring systems.
• Major and minor electrical system installation, upgrading / replacement.
• Electrical and electronic systems installation in new boats under construction.
• Fabrication and installation of custom electrical and instrumentation panels.
• Vessel grounding and bonding system design and installation
• Control system design and construction
• Selection and installation of alarm and system monitoring equipment
• Alternator and regulator repair and rebuilding.
• Generator installation, repair and rebuilding.
• Design and installation of inverters and battery charging systems.
• Anchor windlass system installation and repair.
• Inspection and analysis of dockside power
• Project and product research and specification development.
• Electrical system evaluation and recommendation
SeaTec can conduct comprehensive impartial electrical surveys on all aspects of electrical engineering on board.
The electrical systems in yachts are very complex. Effective fault-finding requires a specialist marine electrical engineer.
For maintenance, dry-dockings, upgrades, refits or new builds.
Installation and repair followed by proper commissioning and thorough testing.
We can act on your behalf as the owners representative, freeing your marina yard to concentrate on their specialty areas. We ensure the requirements of you, the owner, classification society, flag state and USCG regulations are met to the highest of standards.
Our database of contacts and suppliers, both national and international,make hard to find parts easier.
We can successfully manage your projects from conception to completion. Carrying out all phases from initial surveys, liaising with owners, ship yards, contractors and manufacturers through specification, drawing preparation, installation over sight, and commissioning.